Sunday, January 9, 2011

Pre-Season

Only a couple more days until the 2011 season starts up- we head down to Lincoln for the Holiday Invitational on Friday and Saturday. The team has been training hard since school started in August, so we are all anxious to do something besides practice. I have been nothing but blessed these last couple of months with my teammates. I have two women I train with daily- Celeste Robinson and Anja Puc. If you haven't heard of them before, I am sure you will- they're great :) Anja is a 3 time National Champion, holds national track records in her country, and is a future Olympian. Celeste is a freshman stud from Omaha and is one of the hardest workers I have ever met. It's been great to train with the best these last couple of months, but it has been even more of a blessing to get to know them. God has big things in store for these two and the entire team; I am excited to be there with them.

2011 Track Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWk42LFOQXM

1 Corinthians 15:58
"With all this going for us, my dear friends, stand your ground. And don't hold back. Throw yourselves into the work of the Master, confident that nothing you do for Him is a waste of time or effort."

I love you all.
XOXOXOXOXO
Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment